Saturday, May 07, 2005

blergh.

No surprise I feel more dead than alive

Well, I've been spending the whole day so far (almost) like a bookish nerd. How gross eh? Had math tuition in the morning, as usual, then went for lunch with Viv, bought some lilies for mum (Mothers' Day, coming up tomorrow, have you hugged your mother today? haha.)

Spent the whole afternoon reading "I'm King of the Castle", which I absolutely abhor.
Abhor, as in hate, abominate, spurn, disfavor, loathe, can't stand, deprecate, deplore, despise, dislike, disparage, object to, recoil from, deride, scorn, shudder at, shun, frown upon, detest...

Yes, marvel at my vocabularly. heh.

Anyway, in short, I hate that stupidass book.

~Brainwave!~

I shall invent an
ALTERNATE ENDING! (starts from page 25) to destress.

"Instead of throwing down a blob of plasticine with the note "I DONT WANT YOU HERE" to Kingshaw, Edmund Hooper, the derranged, maniacal psycho-idiot that he is (bu is still, by far, better than Charles Kingshaw, who is a coward and a sissy in every sense of the word-but I digress) Hooper pulls out from under his bed the carefully stashed away uzi machine gun, positions himself at his bedroom window and takes careful aim.

First he takes out Mrs Helena Kingshaw, that gushing, simpering tart. She was always a man-chaser anyway. After she explodes in a bloody mess, he knows he has to act quickly as his father, Joseph Hooper the second (or third I can't remember and can't be stuffed to) and C. Kingshaw have been alerted. He guns down his father, and starts laughing dementedly as the sissy Kingshaw starts bawling, then begins to run.

Hooper pulls out a shotgun and decides to have a little fun. He aims for Kingshaw's head as the doomed boy runs in spastic circles around the dead bodies of the two single parents and pulls the trigger. 'PAFFTT'. The shotgun rings out, mixing with Kingshaws wild sobs, which are cut short as Kingshaw's head is blown off. "Score!" Thinks Hooper to himself. He then pulls out a vial of cyanide (as the hero/villian has to die cleanly) and swallows it, snuffing himself out effectively."

THE END!!

--------
and all this is only going to take up.. well 2 pages at the most. Which will thus make "I'm King of the Castle" only twenty-seven pages long and will be so much easier to study. Plus it would make the book oh so very exciting and it may even be made into a blockbuster film!

Ok I think spending 4+ hours holed up in my room reading the idiotic book has meddled somewhat with my sanity. If my sanity was even there to begin with.

No comments: